Looking for the perfect (and packable!) gift for your jet-setting friends and family? Check out these unusual, stylish, and useful stocking stuffers for the upcoming holiday season:
- For the globe trotter, encourage them to record details of their travels in these leather-bound journals.
- Fight jet lag in style with this satin kitty slipper and eye mask set by Charlotte Olympia, which even comes with its own designer carrying case. With silk satin uppers, metallic trim, and hand embroidery, this gift makes the ideal carry-on.
- Stay sharp for meetings around the globe with this travel shoe shine kit. It’s sophisticated and stylish and contains everything a traveler needs to keep their shoes polished and looking good.
- To stay cozy in cool aircraft cabins, give your traveler a cashmere throw. This premium cashmere throw is lightweight but delivers sumptuous all-over warmth, and you can find it in your friend’s favorite color.
- For the photographer on the go, try a real-time image editing camera from Olympus. With a 3-inch color LCD touchscreen, you can adjust color balance, brightness, and depth of field and immediately view your changes.
- The Frank Lloyd Wright floor globe is a great gift for architecture aficionados. This nifty floor globe was a concept intended for one of Wright’s Prairie Homes. It exhibits classic form-follows-function principles, strong horizontal lines, and simple geometric forms — all hallmarks of the Prairie School movement.
- A travel-inspired silk bow tie by Floatsam + Jetsam keeps him stylish whether he’s working at 40,000 feet or socializing at cocktail hour on the ground.
- Beautifully machined and constructed, we recommend these self-retaining cufflinks from HollenWolff. They’re ideal for the guy who normally doesn’t wear cufflinks. They’re turned from solid bars of steel and are brilliantly engineered with a push-button lock mechanism.
- You may think your pals would be less-than-thrilled to receive socks in their stockings, but these aren’t just any socks — they’re cashmere ribbed socks by Paul Stuart. These warm socks in playful designs make them an ideal stocking stuffer for the practical and stylish traveler.
- For the gal with all the gadgets, keep her iPad protected and stylish with this stylish spotted animal print Burberry iPad mini case.
Any one of these goodies would make a great last-minute gift purchase — or, you could consider getting all of them! That way you’d have an excuse to get something swanky for yourself to help you deliver all of your packages in style, like this Oak & Eddon bag by Libero Ferrero.
Happy shopping — and happy holidays!